Download user guide for this module in PDF format
Adding rotating contents will be a pleasant and enjoyable experience using a DotNetNuke Content Rotator Module. The module implies inserting contents via visual mode which is enhanced with multiple graphical and text help messages. Module’s offers 26 rotating effects at your service among other worthy module settings.
Content Rotator installation process looks same as any other DNN Module, so we'll go straight to its main functions.
Adding Module’s Contents
- In order to add the contents that the module will showcase, use the “Manage Items” link which is located on the same page right under the module.
- As you proceed to the next page, click “Add New Item” button to add either a picture file or text displayed by the module.
- Afterwards you can choose the way the contents will be inserted. There are 2 options available: Basic Text Editor which allows inputting text or images using tags or Rich Text Editor which is a WYSIWYG visual tag-free mode.
- Click the “Add” button when you’re done adding and editing. In order to add more items simply repeat the process of adding described above.
- The added items will now appear in the list. It is possible to remove or edit items added as well. It is also possible to change items’ positioning by clicking the arrow button displayed next to each item. Positioning defines the order added items go one after another in the module.
- Click “Go to View” to see how the added items look in the module.
Adjusting extra module settings
Content Rotator Module has extra settings worth checking. To see them click the “Modules Settings” button and scroll way down the page.
The module settings allow to choose from 26 available rotating effects, indicate the rotation time. You’ll also be able to define if the item should change together with the page load or rotate automatically without refreshing the page.
Click “Update” to save the adjusted settings.