Download user guide for this module in PDF format
As the module is installed on the page you should set module parameters in module settings. Click on the "Module Settings" button and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- At this page you can adjust Height and width of the banner.
- You can choose the type of effect for your banner from about 27 effects.
- You can set the effect speed and make it faster or slower depending on your personal preferences.
- There is also a feature of opening the slide that you like in a new browser window. If you want, please make a tick at the necessary box.
- Don’t forget to click on “Update” after the implementation of any changes.
Manage Module Items
In order to manage the items of your banner you should go to the page with your banner, and click on “Manage items”.
- If you want to add an item you have to click on “Add new item”
- And then you should define the path to the file you want to be included into the module.
- It can be a Url
- Existing file from the portal
- Or you can upload new file
If you choose the third variant you have to press “Upload” first and only then “Add”.
So as the item has been successfully added you will see something similar to the following picture, but only with your item as a picture:
After you have added all the items that you need, you have to press “Go Back”: After that you will see the working module.